2.07.2009

Kali & Carey's Engagement...


A couple of days ago I was thrilled to meet up with Kali & Carey to photograph their engagement pictures. I will be shooting their wedding in May . .. and I can't wait.

As I was saying yesterday, I love to shoot engagement pictures. They are wonderful opportunities to get to know my couples, have fun, and figure out how to help them relax in front of the camera before the big day.

Kali and Carey were no exception. We laughed and laughed. It was hard to miss the way they looked at each other. Out of nowhere Carey would just pick Kali up and hold her tight. I love it when I see such joy between two people. To see more pics, take a look at the slide show below.

Congrats again Kali & Carey!! I can't wait to be a part of your beautiful day!

Love,
A



No comments: