2.18.2009

WPPI... my mind has been blown wide open!

Imagine...
10,000 wedding photographers in 1 hotel for 1 conference from all over the world...

How could one not be blown away by this!!

I was so thrilled (and nervous) to attend my first WPPI... it was all I had imagined... and WAY more. The people I met were amazing, he
lpful, and supportive beyond expectation. Everyone of us were there for the same reason, to support and celebrate each other in an industry we love!!

Too much entered my little brain this weekend to even try and filter it for you. Just know that I am so stoked, inspired, and ready to take my photography, my clients, and my passion to a whole new level.

There are a few people I want to throw out props out to for personally expanding my horizons beyond what they were a week ago...

You all rock in so many ways!!! Some of you I met personally ... others , I was one of many listening from the crowd taking notes as your words shifted my mind into new and exciting directions... thank you to...
Marcus Bell
Joe Bussink
Nancy Emmerich & Rose Coleman
Jim Garner
Justin & Mary Marantz
Frank Salas
JB & Deettee Sallee
And a special thanks to ... Mike Larson...

(dude, seriously... your "party of 4" and support for my business has inspired me to lead more and make a difference with my photography beyond my clients and myself.. and to Rachel... your brownies ROCKed girl!! It was such a pleasure to meet you both.)

Oh, one more very special thanks to ShootQ . . . the AWESOME new studio management program I'm using. All you guys and Jennifer are amazing. I am so stoked I got to meet you. Jonathan thanks again for answering all my questions... I can't wait to start utlizing everything ShootQ does. yippee... it actually makes me excited about the business side of photography...

May you all be inspired by those around you; be them peers, mentors, or strangers on the street... then take this inspiration and pay it forward! ...that's what I plan on doing!

Love,
A

I promise pics will be all over the next blog entry.... I just had to share about WPPI!!!


No comments: