4.23.2008

Deal or No Deal . . .

So ... I completely forgot to tell you about my great intern Brian. For the past two months I have watched this guy come into work sporting every type of "Deal or No Deal" clothing you can think of. You see, this kid some how ended up on the infamous show. For two months all he would do is wear the clothing. . . not a peep about how well he did . . . I swear he was getting kickbacks for advertising!!

If you happened by chance to see the show you would have laughed hysterically and thought. . . is this kid for real?!?... Well... he is ... there wasn't one bit of scripted dialogue going on there. Brian is 100% entertaining all by himself!!! . . look he even does backflips for us at the office!!!
Way to go Brian . . .$167,000... just remember stay in school . . and keep listening to Disney...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your pictures, good blog!

Anonymous said...

MUSCLE BEACH!!!! Andrea, you're the best. thanks for bloggin me up!