9.03.2008

Santa Barbara Get Away Engagement ... Kerry & Adrian

So about a month I got a request for an engagement shoot from the nicest bride-to-be from Arizona. She wanted to surprise her fiance with a photo shoot of the two of them while they were out here for the weekend... granted she told him the minute she got off the phone with me... well, so the surprise didn't work out, but the photos sure did... and I must say it was one of the most beautiful days we've had all summer . . . funny enough we shot it on the last day of summer Labor Day...

Now, about Kerry & Adrian. . .all I can say is one word . . .LAUGHTER . . . they would not stop giggling and laughing and smiling, I must say there is definitely something about people in love, its contagious and glows right through the images. Just take a look...


Hey you two... it was truly my pleasure to meet you and have just a bit of your happiness shine on my day . . . Arizona is lucky to have such sunshine!! Congratulations!
... and by the way, I officially like Paul Weller after doing a little slide show music research on your behalf...

Love,
A

No comments: