9.30.2008

Stephanie & Peter. . . A "Grand" Escape

I wrote about this couple a few weeks ago. . .her shoes. . . his food .. . their smiles...

And now I am going back through looking at the pics for one last final edit and it just reminds me again of how cute Stephanie and Peter were... from the outside they were elegant and "adult" . . . but then you can look closer and see the childlike
glimmer in their eyes as they looked at each other. Plus. . . take a look at the slide show... they couldn't keep their lips to themselves... they were constantly sneaking little pecks (luckily I had my camera)


S & P . . . You two have showed me how love can bring out the childlike joy in everyone. I have no doubt this will keep you two forever young! Thank you.

Love,

A


BTW... They were married at
Little Stone Church an adorable congregation on Mackinac then the reception was held at one of
my favorite venues, The Grand Hotel (Marty you did an awesome job as always. . .good thing you know a thing or two about bustling)

No comments: