4.08.2009

Britainy's Birthday... Sheila's Design...

Last week was one of my most closest and dearest friend's birthday. Instead of dressing like Jem & the Holograms (like last years festivities).. we classed it up a bit more this year with a dinner party (cocktail attire I might add)... only it wasn't just any party... it was planned and executed perfectly from the minute the "driver" picked every girl up to the minute we were safely dropped back home...and all this to the thanks of one spectacular girl!

My
amazingly talented friend Sheila planned the entire dinner party from the invitations to the gorgeous centerpieces even to the meal. All of which she made herself. Wait till you see the pics below... her centerpieces are some of the best I've ever seen.

Keep your eye out for this girl ... she'll be r
ocking all our worlds soon. I'll let you know when her website is up and running... it's in the works right now!!

And Brit... you looked amazing. Like I said that night... I truely am excited from the bottom of my heart for what this year has in store for you... I can't wait see what unfolds (I'll hold the tears back this time)!!


Love to you both!

A

2 comments:

happy day said...

this is an amazing picture. I see you are in it Andrea so would you mind telling us who took it?

Andrejka said...

You caught me BRAD. . this last photo was taken by the uber talented photographer Brad White... who without him we would have had no ride... and no group pic!!