4.03.2009

A lovely email....

So, I had to share with you a lovely email I just got today from one of last year's brides... I just love it when photos make people happy... yeah!!!

Hi Andrejka,
I'm so excited to tell you thank you for the albu
m! I just opened it and looked at it literally 5 minutes ago. It is so gorgeous and beyond anything I could have expected. It's perfect! The pictures are so clear and arranged so perfectly. It took me back to our wedding day and made me feel everything all over again. Thank you, thank you, thank you! What a special surprise the three little brag books were too! They are perfect and I can't wait to give one to my mom and to Pete's mom and of course keep one for myself :) Thank you again from the bottom of my heart. Take care and keep in touch! Stephanie P.S. Pete just got home from work and I'm so excited to show him right now!

S & P... I'm so glad you love the album ... it was such a joy working with you last year... I hope we get the chance to meet up again this summer!

Love,
A


No comments: