4.15.2009

A little help please!!

I am in the process of designing a card for that lovely store (Little Luxuries) I've been raving about... we are trying to come up with a good quote for the card...

I would love to know all of your thoughts... PLEASE leave a comment and let me know which quote/quotes you think would make the best card!!

Here they are...

Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!

We do not remember days...we remember moments.

When I count my blessings I count you twice!

Everything happens for a reason.

The best is yet to be!

May every sunrise hold more promise, and every sunset hold more peace. (this could be on one of your sunset cards.)

Begin anywhere

The best way out is always through.

Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles.


Thanks...

Love,
A

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!

We do not remember days...we remember moments.

Either one of those two especially if you either want to use it long term or for someone to remember it. Of the two, the first one by quite a margin.

Love the idea of the shop. I really hope it works.

Kerry said...

Everything happens for a reason...because I truly believe that!! And I really like the sunrise/sunset quote...it would be perfect for a sunset card. I also like "The best way out is always through." That is a great quote and as you and I have learned, is very true!! :)

mary jane said...

I like the sunset quote - it just made me smile. :) But, honestly, they are all great. xo