1.27.2009

Candice & Michael... a Hawaiian Celebration


In the middle of this cold winter (okay chilly in Santa Barbara)... I thought I would talk about Hawaii... or to be exact Candice and Michael's amazing wedding in Kailua this past year (specifically at the beautiful Kualoa Ranch)

Not only was the weather as warm and sunny as can be but so was the love in their eyes. There was such warmth and joy between these two that you would have to blind to have missed it. The way that Candice would look up at Michael and the way that Michael smiled as he first saw her at the end of the aisle... the memory of this day can keep anyone warm this winter... as I'm sure it does for everyone who was there...


This was an espeically magical ceremony in that Michael's sister Alice, an amazing minister, had everyone (herself included) in tears as she married her little brother.


To my dear dear friends. . . I'm so happy for where life has taken you in the past year and am so thankful that I was able to share this "beautiful day" with you and your families.


Love,
A

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Hey, their wedding looks adorable. I would love to use these inspirations in my wedding that will be organized at destination NYC wedding venues. Anyway dear, this couple is looking charming and sweet in these pictures. Also they had an incredible wedding.