1.29.2009

Two great wedding resources . . . Destinations & Mackinac

I just found two great new resources that I had to share with all of you...

Best Destination Wedding
(http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com)

This one is AWESOME for all things destination (my good photographer friend Nate Thompson told me about this forum) . .. I just joined and am really excited to start exploring it more. I know it has great reference information having to do with Trash the Dress, and destinations around the world. Its a wonderful place to talk with other brides... and not be bothered by vendors (they have very strict rules about vendor participation... which I love... I'm not much of a sales girl)

Mackinac Island Weddings.. the blog (http://www.mackinacislandweddings.blogspot.com)
and THIS one is awesome for all things Mackinac Wedding style. Its a great reference for planning an island wedding, have questions answered directly from professionals, and see who, what where, and especially WHY things are done the way they are on the island... Keep an eye on this one, I'll be a contributing writer in the future discussing photography related issues and what all couples should know about their wedding photos.

Hope this helps!!

Love,
A

No comments: