1.08.2009

The last of my winter holiday... and the end of 2008


I am now adjusted to being back home in California after two weeks in Michigan in the freezing cold (it's not hard to adjust when yesterday morning I was up running around in a tank top in the sun surrounded by palm trees and the smell of the ocean).

I must
say I was quite impressed with my ability to adjust (granted my Michigan peeps who witnessed me shivering non stop would probably disagree). By the end of my trip I was finally able to brave the weather on the back of a snowmobile and photograph the island.

Here are just a few pics shot the
last day of 2008 (and a few of me... proof that I really did do it--thanks Mary).

I feel so blessed that I can call two places my home Santa Barbara and Mackinac
Island... two opposites that I love so dearly and could never replace one with the other.


May this next year find you feeling blessed around every corner!

Love,
A





This I had to add: notice it's "guacamole" BUT there's no avocado in it, only in the midwest!!


1 comment:

katieleigh said...

I really like your photos here, the one with the 20 sign is my favourite. It has very nice linear perspective. You have quite a talent here, you produce very warm shots (even in sub zero temperatures).