1.21.2009

PUG meeting .. at my place ... I better clean!!

Last week I was so excited that Kacie Jean asked me to host the first Pictage User Group (PUG) meeting of 2009. It was so much fun... I love hosting parties and to be able to have 20 fellow photographers gather at my home was wonderful... but even more great was the amazing speaker Kacie arranged.

Mike Larson, a world renowned destination wedding photographer, gave such a great lecture. We all walked away knowing more about how to run a business, stay happy, and live a full life! I always love these meetings its a wonderful time to gather with peers talk about our passions and share our experiences.

Thanks to Mike for sharing, to Kacie Jean for once again arranging a great meeting, and everyone for attending!! It was great to see old friends and make new ones.

May you all find a circle of peers to share, laugh, and learn!!

Best,
A

1 comment:

alma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.