1.16.2009

I guess I don't just cry at weddings. . .

Dog movies get me too...

Well, to be honest I knew this already about myself. All movies having anything to do with animals always make me cry... but I thought just maybe because this one was a comedy I could make it through . . . nope... the tears were a flowin'... but it was great!!


I was lucky enough to attend the "H
otel for Dogs" Premiere last night in LA. It was so much fun. And I can't wait to send my niece and nephew their little surprises. I had the star of the film (Jake T. Austin) sign little bags for them . . . I hope they flip and think Aunt Andrejka is the best!!! ... If that's what it takes...

SO... needless to say... take all your kids, nieces, nephews, cousins, neighbors, . . . and yourself to see this movie this weekend. In a
world filled with drama this little 90 minute escape will make you laugh, cry, and feel good.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend... hug the people around you and all your special pets too!!


Love,

A


(Please excuse the iphone photos... didn't want to be mistaken for paparazzi... it was my night off)
(Embarrassed to admit... but I cried at "Bride Wars" too (occupational research)... wouldn't suggest seeing it... but it was still a wedding. . .and it still made me cry... ( maybe I should stay away from the theater for a bit)

1 comment:

katieleigh said...

Haha I love feelgood movies, there is nothing better. Maybe I will take your word for it and go see this dog movie. I need something cute to pull me out of a drearey reality!

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. It means a lot to me.

I do hope you come back. x