3.04.2009

Jane & Glen are married!!

This past weekend I was so touched and honored to be a part of a very special ceremony between Jane & Glen. They asked that I meet them in Portland for the beautiful wedding.

This couple exudes joy, happines
s, laughter and love to the extreme. Glen's eyes sparkled everytime he stole a little side glance at his new bride and Jane laughed with the biggest smile I've ever seen. It was truly an evening full of touching moments and belly laughs!!

Now, I've been to quite a few weddings and I must say that NEVER
have I been to one that had EVERY SINGLE person dancing... sure usually you've got the small kids sliding across the dancefloor, the college friends dancing to LoveShack, the parents slowly dancing in the corner, and maybe once in awhile the grandparents will take their turn too... but THIS was something else, the bride's aunt was being swirled around the dancfloor by the bestman as both sets of parents boogied down with the couple, everyone else boogied in a circle... even the amazing caterers from Fresh Palate Cafe were dragged out there. I'm telling you... not a single person was sitting down (no exaggeration)... I was truly impressed!!

... and did I mention
the whole affair was planned and executed in a month... without missing a single detail... it was a beautiful and elegant evening from beginning to end.

Jane & Glen... You two w
arm my heart every time I see you... thank you so much for inviting me to be a part of your special day!

Love, A
Here are the amazing vendors who made the affair such a success:
Venue:
Zenith Winery (the most AMAZING bridal room EVER)
Caterer: Fresh Palate Cafe (So accommodating and the food was awesome) & dancers too
DJ:
Ryan Hein from Perfect Memory DJ (obviously he must have been doing an out of this world job to get the ENTIRE wedding out on the dancefloor)

1 comment:

Kacie Jean said...

Oh how I love my sweet Janie! She looks absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm so glad you were there to document this special day for them and their entire family!