3.31.2009

BIG NEWS: A new home for Andrejka Photography...

Over the past few weeks I've been tossing around the idea of finding a new office space... a place that is different...and fun, ... a great place to work and play . . and share with clients too. Well... the perfect opportunity fell into my lap.

Viva Space...
It's exactly what I was looking for. A space on the more creative side th
en the corporate side... a place where I can be inspired and productive. A place I can shoot, a place I can type, and a place I can escape into my world of photos (yet not be a hermit)!!

Viva Space has got a hip urban funky feel ... yet only blocks away from the relaxed laid back California beaches. I'll be sharing this open gallery/office with 4 other talented artists (fashion designer: Denice Roe, painter: Kelly Ann Campbell, web designer: Ryan Gantz, and the brains behind this "factory": Ulrike Kerber owner of Viva Design).

I can't wait to share this with everyone and watch how my business can flourish and grow along sinde other creative types!! What a fun new adventure...

If you are aroun
d please come by an open house next week... hope to see you there!
(123-125 East Carrillo Street... Santa Barbara, CA ... back house... bright orange door)

Love,

A

No comments: