3.06.2009

Wedding Magazines...

So... this morning I wandered into Borders to look for Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine.. and this is what I saw...
My goodness... when did the newstands all of a sudden become flooded with Bridal Magazines... not that I'm complaining... I LOVE wedding magazines (as I should...).. but a bride must be a little afraid (although EXCITED) every time she comes near the rack... or at least her fiance should be as she walks to the checkout with EIGHTEEN magazines to peruse... talk about making your head spin...

Just to help sort out a few ... below is a list of my fav's...

Grace Ormonde (which by they way was already sold out this morning)
Your Wedding Day (and awesome national mag... located right here in So Cal)
The Knot
Brides
Real Simple Weddings
Martha Stewart Weddings

Have fun reading this weekend!!

Love,
A

1 comment:

Sarah said...

When I go into a bookstore I pick up a different wedding magazine every time.
PS I am soo soo excited for you to photograph my wedding. Your pictures make me excited/happy/mixture of happy emotions.
--sarah voorhorst