6.05.2008

I'm Purple!!!

I've just redesigned my logo just a bit and decided I AM PURPLE w/ CHARCOAL GRAY!!

Here's the new logo hope you get the same feeling out of it that I do!!!


Purple: Purple is a color favored by creative types (
that's me). With its blend of passionate red and tranquil blue (me again and I hope my couples--passionate and peaceful), it evokes mystery (funky & fun), sophistication (classic elegance), spirituality (hope) and royalty. Lavender evokes nostalgia and sentimentality (memories of love).

Happy Sunny Day!!

Love,
A

5 comments:

Michael + Anna Costa Photographers said...

This is lookin & feelin good!

Unknown said...

I love the new color - it really does suit you perfectly!!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrejka,so I hesitated to write a comment because as your Mom it's expected that I support and applaud your work, but I cannot hold it back, it's true! "you, your good!" you constantly delight and amaze me with your creativity and talent.
With your gift others re-experience a world of beauty.
love Mom
p.s.Heidi and I agree with the new colors

Armin DeFiesta said...

Love it! Purple is one of my main business colors too!

Armin de Fiesta said...

Oh I meant to add I chose purple because it's a cool color and the meaning behind it! Awesome.