6.04.2008

What Color am I???? . . hmmmm

So, after last weeks PUG meeting I was determined to figure out what color represents Andrejka Photography... boy, it was quite a stressful and emotional task. I went through every color of the rainbow.

At the very beginning of my color journey (when I thought I had it all figured out) I asked my ever-so-wise friend Kirsten what she thought... her answer, "color is a very personal thing and EVERYONE you ask is going to have an opinion" . . . boy was she right... everyone I asked DID have an opinion . . . and they were all different...


So the journey continued... after days of stress, my mom (worried about my lack of sleep) said "honey, just relax, be still and it will find you"... and you know as always it seems... Mom really does know best... again. Well, this morning while in the shower... it came to me... I figured it out what color I am!!
I ran to my computer, started fidgeting with the colors and lo and behold ... they worked.

Now that things were ready to go, I decided I needed to check out the "meaning" behind my chosen colors to make sure I wasn't symbolically sabotaging my business (yup, I'm a bit superstitious) . . and yah know... the definition is PERFECT. . . exactly who I am, who I want to be, and how I want my clients to feel... ahhhhhh, what a relief, true validation. My search was over.. now for the fun part.


Check out this site for color info . . even if just for fun:

BRAND.CURVE Color Branding: The Meanings behind Colors

I am sooo excited to get the new and improved Andrejka up and launched so check back here in the next couple days and take a look.

Can you guess what my colors are?


Love,
A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY interesting about the colors. I chose red,black, and white and I think the descriptions summed me up pretty correctly. I love the new pics of you!