6.18.2008

My new portraits . . of ME

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness... I am such a slacker!! I can't believe it has been over ten days since my last blog.... I deeply apologize to all those out there sick of reading the same story now ten times!!

Well.. I'm not much better today... here's a quick re-cap .. I've finished moving, threw a housewarming party, had a corporate photo shoot, attended and/or shot 1 rehearsal dinner, 1 wedding, 3 (yes THREE) bachelorette parties, 1 bridal shower, ... and this past weekend.. met with brides, and had an AMAZING photo shoot for a client (that must be kept secret for now .... shhhh ;) .. but I promise you'll see the pics in a couple months . . .. and then this weekend... it's off to Mexico for a quick trip of R&R before the craziness of summer begins...

BUT the thing I am MOST excited about today .... I had MY OWN photo shoot this past weekend with the AWESOME Mary Jane.

(check out her blog . . . I couldn't have written it better... so I'm not... I forgot we were shooting pics we were laughing so hard the entire time... We had so much fun . . .and that's really what it's all about!!
Janey . . .you rock . . .thank you soooo much!!
(BTW... Did Janey ask me to be cheesy aka jump and twirl ... nope, just me "dancing in the streets again")

(and the tree you ask? . . . just an example of how we'll do ANYTHING to get that shot... :)


I promise no more ten day disappearing acts!!

Love,
A

1 comment:

joyfulgirl said...

WOW!!! Love those photos...you look gorgeous and oh so happy. I'm so excited for the journey you have taken hold of in life. Andrea, you ROCK! Miss you tons.
aubrei