12.05.2008

Engagement pics. . . a million uses...


I am so excited. Next September I am going to be shooting this wonderful couple in Mexico... I just love destination weddings... there is always this extra sense of vacation and relaxation thrown into the whole affair... always adding for an amazing party!! Everyone who is there is there because they want to be there!!

So, I did Elizabeth & Will's engagement shoot a few months ago (check out their slideshow to the right). They are so much fun I can't say enough great things about them... well, I just recieved their save the date in the mail... another reason I love them . . .they used one of the pics.

Which brings me to my point... I love Engagement shoots not only does a couple walk away with a ton of pics showing their different personalities from goofy, to casual, to the "I'm so in love I can't take my eyes off you look" BUT there are a million ways to use them throughout the year of wedding stuff... below is just a list of a few ideas... but there are plenty more and a million ways to be creative...

So next time you wonder why have an engagement shoot think of these:

Save the dates
Thank You cards
Event Cards (that give the website to your wedding pics)
Guestbooks
Casual Invitations
Special Table decor
Specialized Stamps (seriously . .they are cool)
You could even have the images transferred to cookies if you want

Ideas are endless...

Another great thing about these shoots it gives you the opportunity to get to know your photographer and get comfortable before the big day!!

Can't wait for Mexico you two... yeah!!!

Love,
A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Wedding! Keep it up.
Paul;-)