12.01.2008

Another contest . . . PDN Top Knots


So, my whole goal of submitting to a magazine, competition, or contest every month has kind of been thrown out the window since summer. . .BUT , I'm back on it!! Today I submitted to a really cool competition that I am hoping to do well in (cross your fingers). PDN (PDN Top Knots)an awesome photo journal that focuses on fine art photography is holding a competition that will highlight how the new world of wedding photography is moving into a creative realm and pushing envelopes left and right. Two of the judges are from The Knot and The Wedding Library.

I'm really excited about this competition because its fun to see how photographers take one of the most traditional moments in a person's life and think outside the box to turn their images into true art!! How cool... I love seeing how other photogs put their own stamp of creativity on a moment.

Here are just a few of the pics I submitted...

1 comment:

Michele Wassell said...

Stunning photos!! Beautiful work! Good Luck...