12.24.2008

Michele & Jeff... a wedding with Holiday flare

The first week in December I photographed the lovely wedding between Michele and Jeff. It was the beginning of the season that is now upon us. The tables were covered with evergreens and red accents.

After watching this slide show you'll have to agree
.. what warms my heart most about this couple... Michele's laughter and the obvious look of joy in Jeff's eyes as he watches his bride's pure happiness expressed. There were so many moments that evening of this love that it makes me tear up just thinking about it... (yet again).

To Michele & Jeff, wishing you the most magical holiday as you spend your first Christmas together. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special occasion.

Again I have to give a special props out to Janey for second shooting with me, and to the Crowne Plaza, and the Ventura Mission for helping to create such a beautiful event.

Love,
A


No comments: