12.09.2008

Michele & Jeff are married!!

This past weekend I had the great honor and soooo much fun photographing this wonderful couple's wedding. I met Michele and Jeff last spring in San Francisco and totally hit it off. I've been waiting for months to photograph this December wedding... what a wonderful way to ring in the holiday season. We started at the San Buena Ventura Mission for a beautiful ceremony then moved down the street to party it up at The Crowne Plaza!!

I have to say (and I think everyone in attendance would agree)... there was definitely a higher power taking care of the light... gorgeous and sunny in the morning, perfect overcast right after the ceremony (just in time for group shots), and then the clouds broke like magic into the MOST AMAZING sunset I have ever seen in California...

Michele & Jeff... thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day. It has been so fun getting to know you over the last year. You two have such contagious smiles and laughter that light up a room. I can't wait to visit you up in SF this spring!! Congratulations!!

Here are just a few pics from this fun and lovely wedding...

A special special thank you to Janey for second shooting with me... you rock girlfriend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!