11.22.2008

My Birthday... 2nd Annual 30th... 1920's style

Okay... so during my one month hiatus from my blog last month . .I did have a lot going on.. but to be honest I've been waiting for friends to give me pics . . . guess that's what happens when the photographer leaves her camera at home for once...
So back in mid-October I celebrated my 2nd Annual 30th birthday... not because I have some issue with being 31 (that came the following week when I found my first grey hair-did I really just share that--yikes)... but because last year I threw a wonderful and amazing 30th Murder Mystery party on the island but seeing that it was on an island in northern Michigan most of my California family couldn't make it. SO this year I decided to do it again . . . only Cali style...

It was an awesome night of Murder Mystery and Mayhem ... with a lot of laughter thrown in. We had Chief Carl the cross dressing chief of police. .. Drama Tessa . . .actually Drama Kevin the very "manly" looking Flapper... there were gangs of mobsters. . . groups of scandalous flappers... all visiting . .. my ("Rosie Marie's") little known speakeasy... The Juice Joint

It was an amazing night that I will never forget... and will always hold dear to my heart... thank you to all of you who came!! (now send me those darn pictures) ;)

To all the people in my life... those that made it to the first round... and those who were there for the second annual... you all create my life... you support me, love me, help me. . . and even scold me when I need it. . . and for all these things I love you forever . .. you all make me who I am. And for that I am forever thankful!

Love,
A

(And to Aubrei . . . it's sad that you posted this before I did... and even worse that I stole your collage off your blog (check it out it's pretty great) . . so THANK YOU . . .and again . . .where are my pics?

Oh and I must pay special props to Felicia & Matt... the night wold not have been able to happen without Bougainvillea and Statemynt!!! You guys rock!!

No comments: