11.23.2008

Rodrigo's Engagment...

As I eluded to yesterday . .I had the pleasure of taking part in the sweetest photo shoot. Rodrigo contacted me about 6 weeks ago and asked me to photograph the moment he proposed to his sweet Emily!! I of course jumped at the chance... how often do you get to have a front row seat to a moment like that...

But man I must admit I was a bit nervous ... y
ou only get one chance to catch that moment ... I was shaking (seriously) ...partly because I was nervous for Rodrigo . . .and partly because I was nervous for myself... Do you know how hard it is to hold a 200 mm lens steady when you are excited and nervous and shaking all at the same time... luckily all went well . . SHE SAID YES. . . and the pictures turned out adorably sweet and touching.

A note to all you men out there... take a lesson fr
om Rodrigo... notice the knee... the smiles... and of course the ring (nice job buddy.. and without any help no less) ... and how smart to hire a photographer to capture that once in a lifetime moment!!

Congratulations you two . . .I truly feel honored that you would allow me to share in that moment!!
I don't even have to ask how the rest of your weekend went. . . I'm sure you were both on cloud 9


Love,
A


Just check out the slide show and you can see the play by play...


No comments: