5.14.2008

Milestones . . . and mini milestones

So I was just on my very favorite photography forum "Photo for the People" (PFTP for short).. this forum is an incredible source of information for all things photo related. I just love it. It was started by local photographers (and awesome peeps in general). . . Michael & Anna Costa (who I've mentioned before).

Anyways, I was just catching up with my photo peeps, when I read a post Anna had written about mini-milestones... it really got me thinking. We all reach for amazing milestones, and work towards these huge goals, but we forget to pay credit to the "mini" ones that really get us there. We forget to congratulate ourselves on the little things we do everyday . . when it really takes these little steps to achieve our ultimate goals... like I've mentioned before I try to do something that scares me everyday...

I realized today ... pushing outside your comfort zones... that's where the milestones begin!!

My mini-milestone today: started to unpack my new office, and organize my files (seems simple but I've been avoiding it for months)...

What is your mini-milestone this week?...

May you all discover the little accomplishments you do every day... and celebrate!!

Love,
A

Oh oh ... I just thought of another mini-milestone I accomplished . . . I FINALLY ordered a brochure to give to clients... we'll see how they turn out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the new brochures look awesome!