5.06.2008

New weddings... new friends...


So this morning I had such a great breakfast with an amazing event planner, Robin Sonner. She and I are going to be working together this summer out at Crossroads in the wine country for a very special wedding. My dear friends' Marisa & Nic are getting married in July. I can't wait. Especially now that I've finally met Robin. Marisa has been telling me about her for months and how perfectly we will get along. .. well . . . she was right! This morning we had the best meeting, I could have stayed for hours and chatted.

It's mornings like this that get me so excited about wedding photography. I love meeting new people and creating a team. Every person works their own unique special talent, and together we create a beautiful masterpiece for the couple. Man this photography thing is great... the awesome couples I get to meet, the talented vendors I get to work with, traveling to amazing places... and the coolest part... doing my creative thang... this rocks!!

So great to meet you this morning Robin... can't wait for July!!

Below are a few pics I shot for Marisa & Nic's engagement a couple months ago... aren't they the cutest (little secret: they can't keep their hands off each other ;)... I love it!!!

No comments: