5.29.2008

Man, these PUGs are great...

So last night was yet another amazing and informative PUG (for those of you not in the know this is a Pictage User Group.. I was confused at first too... thought it was the about dog).

Last night Kacie Jean arranged for two incredibly awesome photographers from the East Coast to share with us their business model. Mary and Justin Marantz are two photographers who have taken the idea of loving their clients to a whole other level... it was truly inspiring!! They, like so many other photographers I have come to know, were so open and giving with how they have created their successful business. Their lecture really hit home for me... as some of you may know, I really have two passions in life: one is obviously photography . . . but the other.... Goodie Bags and surprise themed gifts... and last night was the first time I realized I could incorporate BOTH!! I just love the surprise on someone's face when they open a thoughtful little gift they weren't expecting . .especially if it is specific to a moment or theme!! This is going to get me thinking outside the box a little bit more...


Thanks again to Kacie Jean, Mary and Justin (hope you are feeling better)!! You guys rock!

Love,
A

1 comment:

Armin de Fiesta said...

PUGs are great! Justin & Mary are wonderful people!