7.16.2008

I'm outta here . . .


Well, it's now almost 1 am (geez I am starting to forget the days when I went to bed at a decent hour). . . I've been packing (or should I say repacking over and over) now for almost 3 hours. . .I guess I have a tendency to over pack . . .but cut a girl some slack . .I'm going to an island with no cars in the middle of Northern Michigan to shoot 2 weddings, yacht races and a hotel . . . plus meetings, bike riding, horseback riding. . .and who knows what else. . . I must plan for everything. . .

So that said. . .there is my luggage (falling forward due to the wieght... I hope the people at the airport are friendly) ... and that doesn't even include my camera equipment... wish me luck through security... ;)

Off to my little piece of island heaven...

(don't worry I'll still be around . . . I have lots to blog about my last couple shoots still)

Ciao ciao,
A

No comments: