7.28.2008

You know your in Michigan when...

So I am now back home in Santa Barbara after ten days in Northern Michigan (my island of course... Mackinac)that included too much to talk about ...so here's just a list and a few pics...

Just a quick overview of my trip...

Over 400 yachts invading Mackinac (100th Anniversary of the Chicago to Mac Race)
2 AMAZING weddings

Fireworks

Several Power outages
Lightening Storms

Gorgeous Rainbows
Sunny days on boats (I just noticed a lot about wea
ther. . . figures that's Michigan)
Biking 8 miles DURING a wedding

Exploring new islands (Drummond) and wedd
ing locations
Shooting one of my favorite hotels (Iroq
uois Hotel)
A drive over the Mighty Mac (Mackinac Brid
ge)
A fly over the Mighty Mac (shooting aerial shots... in a very very small plane)
Meeting new people

And spending time with old friends and plenty more...

Here are just a few pics... man I will never stop seeing this place in new and wonderful ways!!

Love,

A





No comments: