7.11.2008

A Wedding made by Love: Stephanie & Matt


So, as I mentioned earlier this week I shot the most amazing and heart warming wedding. Tonight the bride, Stephanie aka "Birdie", came by my place for a sneak peak at a few pics. Just as I had mentioned previously (and as always) . . . her smile was completely contagious warmed the place (and even more so when she saw a glimpse of the pics). She was still glowing the minute she mentioned Matt and the wedding (but mostly Matt).

One thing I didn't say about what made this wedding so special was the love that went into it. Most every aspect was covered by a friend . . from the catering, to the flowers, to the location, . . and of course the photography... when you have that much heart going into an event it's bound to turn out as beautiful as the hearts of this amazing couple...

Here are just a few of the people that made this event so amazing...

First: A huge thanks to my awesome 2nd Shooter: Brion Hopkins (you rock!!)

Location and event planners:
Claire & Nick (you made things so easy and gorgeous)

The Flowers:
Denise (more info to come about this miracle worker) . . .
Speechless, words cannot express what you accomplished . . . WOW

The Cake . . . you ask . . . done by the Bride herself and her best friend Thorpe
(Awesome, Awesome, Awesome)

I've heard that in the past, weddings weren't planned by the bride or done by strangers ... every detail and every chore was picked up and done by a loved one. This just proves it can still be done today...

Love,
A


btw . . .I know this is cheesy but I am STILL tearing up thinking about this couple and looking at the pics -- I've been getting teased non stop . . .I should be better at this by now... guess it shows how much I love all this wedding stuff!!


1 comment:

Brion Hopkins said...

Sweetness! It looks GREAT!