7.13.2008

It's the little things... Marisa & Nic (part 1)

For now I just have to quickly mention the one thing I noticed and love most about Marisa & Nic this weekend . . . and as long as we've been friends...

If you ever spend time with these two love birds... you don't see them next to each other the whole time, you don't see them with their arms all over each other... you don't
see the obvious signs of a couple... if you take the time to stop and watch you see something even better... you see the signs of love that fly across a room high above the world . . . be it a glimmer in the eye ... a flash of a grin like they are the only two in the room... or a soft touch on a shoulder as they pass ... and what gets me every time ... (right up to the rehearsal dinner Friday night and even down the aisle)... is the way Nic will gently touch, not Marisa's hand and hold on tightly .. but be it a for a moment or an hour... he lightly lifts her ring finger...



I love you two soo much... Friday and Saturday were amazing. Thank you for being such a support and inspiration not only to me, but your family, friends and each other... You are pillars of strength yet soft in your support.

Love,
A

2 comments:

Kacie Jean said...

Andrejka, this is sooo cute! I am so excited to see the rest of their wedding photos. My hubby (who was the bartender at the wedding) said it was the most beautiful wedding he has ever seen!

Michael + Anna Costa said...

Ahhhhhh!!!! I love it!

xoxo,
Anna