7.09.2008

Me . . . Money .... Bookkeeping. . . ?!?!?!


So . . last night was a pivotal moment in the life span of Andrejka Photography... I finally met with my brand new amazing book keeper Jen. She totally rocks and will hopefully educate this completely financial phobe of a photographer . . . what do you mean I have to know numbers to run a business. . .I have a camera. . .I got some skills. . .I love my clients. . .and I have fun . . .you mean there's more . . .there's NUMBERS . . . yikes!!

Thank goodness for Jen . . . I've decided she is going to be my financial trainer (keeping me in "financial shape"--actually keeping track of deposits) just like Marisa keeps me in physical shape (it's a darn heavy camera. . . you'd be surprised) . . .

Thanks Jen . . .you rock (I hope my books... and I say that hesitantly .. didn't scare you off)!


May you all surround yourselves with people who share their passions and keep you in "shape" ... whatever and however shape that is!!

Love,
A

No comments: