7.13.2008

A Sunday morning of picking plums...


After last night's beautiful wedding between Marisa & Nic in the Santa Ynez Valley (...much more to come). I decided to take the morning off and spend the night in the valley.

I woke up this morning at 6:00 a.m. (YIKES) to birds singing and a view of gorgeous rolling hillsides of golden yellow and green. I said this a few weeks ago and I'll say it again . . .man I love this place. As G said this morning (as I played with her adorable little boy) . . .
you can't help but slow down your speed of life out here . . .

After a lovely breakfast, some girl time (+Leo), petting the miniature donkeys . . .and picking plums... it's back to reality . . .

Thanks G for my mini vacation . . . I needed that!!

Love,
A

(nap time. . . getting up at 6am is just not right . . . THEN. . .it's back to work)

No comments: