7.29.2008

The island follows me home. . .


I just had to write about this... so I am sitting at my desk this morning. . . and in walks a friend and throws the paper at me... you and that island . . .

Now, look closely .. . yup the LA Times . . yippeee (now my Cali friends will believe that this magical place really does exist)

This past Sunday the Times did a cover story for their travel section on the island. Guess I'm not the only girl in California who loves this place!! I knew it was just a matter of time before Mackinac Fever would be sweeping the nation.

You can read the whole article right here: LA Times Mackinac Island

And for more info on the island: Mackinac Island Tourism Bureau

Check it out!!

Love,
A

1 comment:

mary jane said...

OH MY! So this place really does exist! LOL.