8.06.2008

Daphne & Nick . . . A Palm Tree Paradise and a little brother...


First let me just explain this couple in my eyes. . .

Nick: The little brother I never asked for but am so glad I've discovered (he's my best friend's little bro therefore he's my bro too by association and ten years of history. . . )

Daphne: The beautiful, warm, and extremely intelligent woman that has melted his heart and caused that big huge grin all over his face . . . I love her for that

I knew Nick long before Daphne came into the picture, and I've only known her for a short amount of time... but in that time, it is clear to see that these two truly complete each other. They compliment each others' differences and enhance each others' likenesses. If ever a couple exemplified what it means to complement each other it's Nick and Daphne. With all the craziness of the wedding spinning around them the minute the two were insight of each other there was an instant sense of calmness and peace. You couldn't help but see the softness appear in both of their eyes.

Nick and Daphne, I am so incredibly happy for the two of you from the bottom of my heart. I am so glad to see the joy in both of you and to have gained a new sister...

My deepest love and respect,
A


P.S. . . . had to put the goofy pic of you, Nick... tee hee. . . that's what you get for having me shoot the day!!

No comments: