8.01.2008

Melissa & Andrew: The Slideshow and more


So as I had mentioned a few weeks ago, I ventured to a whole new island in Northern Michigan, Drummond Island ... this one with cars (that completely threw me off). Melissa and Andrew found me off the Mackinac Island Tourism Bureau website... and I'm so happy they did.


It was truly a magical weekend, the sun broke through for a beautiful day and cast amazing streams of light through the tall trees as Melissa & Andy said I do!!

Check out below a few days to read more about this amazing couple!!

Melissa & Andy, I hope you are having an amazing and magical vacation, just as your wedding was a magical event.

Love,
A


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! We love the pictures on the blog and slideshow and can't wait to see the rest of them. We had an amazing time at the wedding and loved having you be part of it to capture all of the special moments along with the energy and personalities of all of the wedding attendants and guests. Thank you so much! Love, Melissa and Andy

Michael + Anna Costa said...

I miss you Andrejka! Great work!

xoxo,
Anna