8.01.2008

And away I go . . . Again

But THIS time. . . I am flying light. All I need is my dress (which is already there), and travel clothes (I'll only be there 24 hours . . yikes!!!)... and my laptop of course.

Off to my hometown of Ovid, for a hometown wedding. My dear friend is getting married tomorrow. . . and guess who's a bridesmaid . . .yup, ME! I'm even leaving my camera behind (don't worry I'll have my point and shoot to document). And to top it off it's a themed wedding... or so I hear, the guys are wearing hunting camo tuxedo vests. . . should be quite an affair. I have a feeling the whole town will be there...

I'm not sure what I'm most excited about, the wedding or flying without having to check luggage!!!

Stay tuned for some pics . . . have an awesome weekend!!

Love,
A

Check it out. . a purse and a laptop bag (my clothes fit IN the bag)... that's it (can you tell I'm stoked)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the purse! Have fun at the wedding!!