8.23.2008

Elizabeth & Will are engaged!!!


Okay ... there are soo many adjectives I could use to describe this amazing couple, but I kept it short and sweet... just look at the slide show and you'll see... pictures speak louder than words for sure...

Elizabeth & Will are so flippin' cute, adorable, FUN, lovely, beautiful . . . and for sure GOOFY . . how great is that combo!!


. . . and by the way I barely posed them ... to re-enact Patrick Swayze & Jennifer Grey (ala Dirty Dancing) was all them, I had nothing to do with it...

Man, I had such a blast shooting their engagement pics. I just know their life together, which will be including a destination wedding in Mexico (... how cool is that), is going to be full of laughter and joy to the point of belly aches.

Thanks you two for making me laugh so hard. I was smiling just as much as the two of you and I was behind the camera. You guys rock!!!

Love,
A

1 comment:

Candice said...

Hey Andrea! I was wondering if you could photoshop Elizabeth's arms into my wedding photos ;). We leave in 9 days!!! Woohoo