8.08.2008

Sara & Dan: Laughter Smiles & Rainbows. . .

That's what I think of when I think of Sara and Dan . . .there were so many smiles, laughter and jokes yet a tenderness that was unable to be hidden.

And of course as I biked away from the reception, l
eaving the two of them to dance the rest of the night... a double rainbow appeared in the sky and stretched across the entire island... (hence the reason I HAD to use this song)

My heart warms every time I view these pics. I'm so glad I was able to shoot this wedding and meet Sara and Dan... I just know we'll stay friends...

This wedding's amazing vendors were:

Flowers: Weber's Floral & Gifts

Location: Inn at Stonecliffe, Mackinac Island, MI

Cake: Bella e Dolce




4 comments:

Unknown said...

A,
Thank you so much for the beautiful slideshow, you continue to impress me beyond words! Dan and I couldnt be happier and cannot wait to see the rest! You're amazing, and we are so grateful!
Sara

Michael + Anna Costa Photographers said...

So awesome that you get to go to that beautiful town all the time!

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable pictures and great song. I know that Sara and Dan are very happy and its so nice that they will have such beautiful pictures from you to remember such a special day!

Anonymous said...

Andrejka,

Sara's Dad and I are so happy that you were there to capture her amazing day. Your slideshow is beautiful. Thanks for making her day special!

Sara's Mom (Peggy)

P.S. Lucas says Hi!! :)