8.24.2008

I played hookie (hooky?) today...

... at least for a couple hours

I decided that after being on my computer all weekend it was time for a little sun in the valley... Santa Ynez. If you haven't noticed it's my favorite place to go escape for just a little bit.

So I was off in my newly washed car (and if you know me well you know what a miracle that is) . . . with the windows down, wind blowing, 90 degree weather . . and country music blaring...
I'm a seasonal country listener... when it's sunny and I'm driving into the country its perfect. . . there is a time and place for everything!!

This jaunt into the valley was meant to be for jam making. . .yup . . .what better to do on a ranch than attempt to make homemade jam with two of your best girlfriends... granted I was just around for the picking of the berries. . . my computer called long before the jarring began.

Hey girls. .. I still expect to get some of that jam!!!

May you all find time for those needed breaks from reality to just sit back relax. . . and pick berries!!

Love,
A

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics. We are going to have to come visit you sometime! Would be so wonderful to see you!

joyfulgirl said...

That day was too much fun. So good to see you and pick to our hearts content. xoxo