8.14.2008

Yet another flight . .. but where am I? Detroit? Hawaii? Timbucktu...

Well, last night I arrived at LAX at 10 pm ready to board yet another late night flight... although this time instead of heading east I headed west . . .

So at 2am when I landed... blurry eyed and tired I look outside . . . wait . .did they go the wrong way . . did I get my trips confused . . . it looks just like Detroit... it's funny how airports in the middle of the night really all do look exactly the same (how else could you explain a Detroit-Hawaii confusion)

Ahhhh . . but when I awoke just 5 hours later (thank you jet lag) and went for a walk on the beach . . . I realized. . .nope, it's a little different! (thank you iphone . . music & camera all in one)

Aloha . . .welcome to Hawaii . .. my first time here, I can't believe it and am sooo excited ... I've never seen anything like it. . .

and to be here... to shoot one of my best friends' wedding ... to the most amazing girl ever... on a Hawaiian beach. . . wow!!

Stay tuned. . .I'm sure I'll be shooting tons!

Have an amazing weekend!

Love,
A

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hawaii is a place you will never forget. My sister lived there and we would go every year. And now I get home sick I haven't been in 2 years.